Those who have undertaken a course of university studies without obtaining a degree or who, for any reason, have interrupted their studies, and do not sit exams for eight consecutive years (to be understood as academic years), they decay from status as a student and must renew their enrollment in the courses and repeat the exams they have already passed.
In any case, it is advisable to request information on the real situation of one's university career directly from the student secretariat.
To interrupt the forfeiture term, the student must take an exam, even with a negative result, provided that the result is recorded.
It does not incur decay from status of student who fails only the final degree exam.