StudentsTo attendGive up your studies

Give up your studies

Current and non-current students can at any time renounce the continuation of their school career.
It is a unilateral act which cancels the school career covered by the student.

La declaration of withdrawal from studies must be expressed in written form using the form attached at the bottom of the page and hand-delivering or sending the original documentation, by registered letter with return receipt, to the Student Secretariat, or - only if you do not have the badge to return because it was never collected - by sending it in digital format via PEC (Certified Electronic Mail). The address and PEC of the Student Secretariat are available on the page contacts.

To renounce the continuation of studies it is necessary to send or deliver to the Student Secretariat:

  • declaration of renunciation completed, printed and signed;
  • valid identification document;
  • university badge (if retired).

Students enrolled in Masters, Advanced Training Courses, Specialization etc. must deliver only:

  • declaration of renunciation completed, printed and signed;
  • valid identification document.

NB requests sent by e-mail will not be accepted. 

The SMaC Card issued upon enrollment will be deactivated for the canteen service but left to the student.
Students who withdraw during or out of course are not required to pay any university fees they may owe.

The withdrawing student has the right to start from scratch the same course of study previously abandoned, or to enroll in another course of study within the terms and times set for students who enroll for the first time, without the possibility of asserting the previous career, canceled as a result of the renunciation.

Attachments - Withdrawal from studies

Useful documents