Students who intend to enroll in the master's degree course in Management Engineering must enroll from July 17 to December 31, 2023 connecting to the online counter.
Degree required: first level degree, or another qualification obtained abroad recognized as suitable, with a degree mark of no less than 85/110.
Evaluation of the initial preparation: compulsory by registering through the online counter.
Students will have to print and fill in the evaluation form and attach it to the application.
The application for evaluation must be sent by 07 December 2023 at the address email@example.com.
They can submit evaluation request also students who declare that they will obtain the required qualification by 2023, it being understood that enrollment must be carried out by 31 December 2023 only after having acquired the degree.
Le definitive registrations, once the verification is passed, they will take place since 17 July to December 31, 2023 through it online counter, and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org – specifying in the subject “IGM Registration – 23/24, surname name"- the following documents:
- duly signed registration form;
- signed copy of a valid identity document;
- copy of the Tax Code;
- passport photo in digital format;
- payment receipt for the 1st installment (€1.200,00);
- copy of the degree certificate with list of exams taken or parchment (self-certifications are not valid); those who have not yet obtained the qualification can submit the certificate strictly by 31 December 2023;
- privacy information on Students and Careers (MAS 0404), downloadable in the attachments box at the bottom of the page;
- copy of the high school diploma (only for students graduated from other universities).
Each document must correspond to a single file.
The documents must be sent in PDF format (.pdf extension) and the passport photo in JPG format (.jpg extension).
In the event that the evaluation is not positive, students must comply with what is indicated in the communication.
The deadline for the payment of the 1st installment of university fees, without surcharge, is fixed at 31 December 2023.
Enrollment in the Master's Degree course in Management Engineering can also be done in the modality "with reserve" by students who graduate within the last useful session referring to their course year (usually by March 2024). Students enrolled "with reserve" cannot sit exams of the master's degree course until they have completed the three-year degree.
The student will be required to pay the 1st installment of the tuition fees within the same deadline of 31 December 2023 and 31 January 2024, with the application of arrears, if paid late.
NB. SELF-CERTIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS IN THE REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO HAVE NO LEGAL VALUE (ART. 12, LAW N.159 /2011). FOR THE PURPOSES OF ENROLLMENT IN THE VARIOUS PROGRAMS OF STUDY, THE SUITABLE CERTIFICATION MUST BE PRODUCED.